Will be back in 2022.
Midway by Family Time Amusements
Expected onsite for Midway Riding/fun: for little ones (up to 36" tall) Swing Ride, Truck Ride; for bigger ones: Tilt A Twirl, Mardi Gras, Strawberry Ride, Twizzler, Big Swing, Loop-O-Plane (little ones may be able to ride with an adult). Everyone on a ride needs to have a ticket/bracelet.
Other items not included in Tickets: Variety of Midway Games, Midway food> cotton candy, candy apples, etc.
RIDE SAFETY TIPS
The midway industry and OABA provides the following tips for a fun and safe visit to the Fair
• Choose rides appropriate for rider abilities, sensitivities and health.
• Obey listed age, height, weight, and health restrictions especially those involving heart and back conditions, and pregnancies. Such restrictions were created by the ride designers and manufacturers.
• Don't put a child on a ride he's either too small or young for/or outgrown.
• Observe and follow all posted ride safety rules and instructions about seating order or loading.
• Keep hands, arms, legs, and feet inside the ride at all times. Secure loose hair, clothing, and objects.
• Adults should never seat a child on their lap unless ride operators indicate it's safe to do so.
• Follow all verbal instructions given by ride operators or provided by recorded announcements.
• Remain seated in the ride until it comes to a complete stop and riders are instructed to exit.
• Use safety equipment provided; stay safely seated and hold on.
• Parents with children should make sure that their children can understand safe and appropriate ride behavior.
• Never force anyone on rides; don't put children on rides they're afraid of.
• If you see any unsafe behavior or conditions on a ride, report it to a ride supervisor or manager immediately.
• Report injuries to a ride supervisor.
Ride Bracelet Ticket Available: